1. Prior to Application
- Determine the course you want to study, and check that you met the course's entry requirements.
- If unsure, contact the office and seek advice.
- Check that you meet the English language requirement, especially if you are an international student applicant.
- Confirm the fees for your course
2. Application Process
- Complete an Application Form. Click here to download, or contact the Registrar on 03 9898 9384 I email@example.com
- Provide certified copies of educational certificates and educational records including the Australian Tertiary Admission Rank if applicable.
- Provide names, addresses and email addresses of 2 referees, one of whom should be your pastor or minister.
Additional process for international applicants:
3. Admission Process
The College will examine your credentials to determine suitability for admission. This can involve a personal interview by the Principal and/or Academic Dean, and an exam.
PTC reserves the right to set additional work to demonstrate proficiency in the English Language.
- Willingness to give an account of their Christian commitment.
- Expressed willingness to conduct themselves in accordance with the College's Christian ethos as reflected in it's Mission Statement and Core Values.
- Evidence of sufficient Christian maturity to benefit from the course of study.
- Evidence of sufficient academic capability to manage the coursework's complexity and study load.
After the faculty has made their decision:
- You will receive an email notification. If approved, the enrollment process begins. We will advise you to make an appointment to discuss your enrollment with the Academic Dean.
For approved international applicants:
- You will need to sign an 'Overseas Students Written Agreement' before a Confirmation of Enrollment can be issued.
- Australian immigration criteria for study must be satisfied.
- You must apply for the appropriate visa. Once the visa is received, enrollment can begin.