Donations to the College are always welcome and needed. These can be one-off or periodic.
Donations can be made to the following funds:
- Library Fund (tax-deductible): Your donation will go towards the work and general running of the Library
- Building Fund (tax-deductible): Your donation will go towards the general maintenance and running of the College buildings and property.
- College Sunday Fund: Your donation will go towards students and lecturers who visit congregations and preach through the College Sunday program.
- Scholarship Fund: Your donation will go towards the tuition fees for Ministry Candidates
- General Fund: If you are uncertain of where you would like to direct your donation, this fund is for the general work of the College. By selecting this option, your donation will be allocated, at the discretion of the College, to where there is a need.
If you wish to donate via direct deposit, please contact the College office for details.
- New funds can also be set up in memory of a person, or in support of some area of special interest
- New prizes can be established for particular subjects, the interest from the capital being used for this purpose each year.
For further information please email the College office.