All International students are expected to be able to financially support themselves and pay for all college fees.
Tuition fees are subject to annual reviews, and change on 1st January each year.
Other living expenses could cost you between AU$18-20,000 per year for a single student. For more information, refer to www.studyinaustralia.gov.au/global/live-in-australia/living-costs.
Please note that the Presbyterian College is not able to offer scholarships or financial assistance to international students.
You must ensure you allow enough time for processing between lodging your application and the start of your academic program, as it can be a lengthy process depending on your country of origin.
Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC)
The Australian Government's Department of Immigration and Citizenship provides comprehensive information about student visa requirements and the application process, as well as application document checklist to assist you with your application.
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)
As well as links from the DIAC website, the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade website has a comprehensive list of Australian embassies, high commissions, consulates and representative offices around the world.
If you are granted a visa, you must abide by its conditions. Failure to comply with these conditions could result in the cancellation of your visa. These conditions include, but are not limited to the following.
- Complete the course within the duration specified in the Certificate of Enrolment (CoE). This is provided by PTC once your application has been accepted.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Maintain approved Overseas Student Health Cover (OHSC) while in Australia
- Remain with the principal education provider for 6 calendar months, unless issued a letter of release from the provider to attend another institution.
- Notify your training provider of your Australian address and any subsequent changes of address within 7 days.
For the full list of mandatory and discretionary student visa conditions please click here.
The documents below outline Australian College of Theology (ACT) policies for overseas students.
Extension, Deferment, Suspension and Cancellation of Enrolment
Release and Transfer Policy
Course Credit Application Procedure
9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
+613 9898 9384