Graduate Certificate of Theology (GradCertTh)
This course is designed to prepare candidates for post-graduate study at a higher level, through the development of biblical study and research skills.
The GradCertTh is a course of the Australian College of Theology.
ACT graduates with a BTh or BMin (or equivalent)
Available to international students?
6 months full-time
Up to 2 years part-time
ACT course listing
18 credit points of study at the 700 level:
- Biblical Languages/Old Testament/New Testament/Theology/Church History/Philosophy & Ethics (12cps)
- Electives from any unit field (6cps)
The GradCertTh is available online!
- A Biblical Theology of Covenant (BB789d) - 6cps
- Understanding & Preaching Judges (OT741d) - 6cps
- Biblical Counselling & Human Physiology (PC703) - 6cps
To find out more or enrol, please contact us via email or phone.