Honours - Bachelor of Theology (BTh) & Bachelor of Ministry (BMin)
Our honours programe is available to students who have completed a BTh or BMin.
The course consists of one additional year of full-time study, including coursework culminating in the authoring of a 16,000 word thesis.
- GPA of at least 2.0, including 2.0 in the designated field of study to be pursued in the Honours program
- BTh: 8 cps in either Biblical Hebrew or New Testament Greek, and at least 8 cps of biblical language exegesis
- BMin: 4cps of Biblical languages
Available to international students?
1 year full-time
ACT course listing
36 credit points at the 700 level
- Research Methods (6 cps)
- 18cps of 6cp units including at least 12cps in the student’s designated field of research
- Thesis of 16,000 words (12 cps)