Advanced Diploma or Theology (AdvDipTh) & Advanced Diploma of Ministry (AdvDipMin)
Building on the teachings of the diploma courses, our advanced diplomas equip students with a greater breadth and depth of knowledge to prepare them for ministry.
The AdvDipTh and AdvDipMin are courses of the Australian College of Theology.
48 credit points at the 300 - 400 level
- Old Testament introduction (8 cps)
- New Testament introduction (8 cps)
- Christian Thought & History (4 cps)
- Electives from any unit field (16cps)
- Bible & Languages, Old Testament, New Testament, Theology, Church History or Philosophy & Ethics (12cps)
- Evangelism & Missiology, Pastoral Ministry or Developmental Ministry (12 cps)