How to apply
All Application forms are to be sent to the Registrar.
Overseas applications must be received by the 30th October for semester 1 studies in the following year and by 30th April for Semester 2 studies.
+ 1. FORMS
- Application Form Domestic
- Application Form Overseas
- Application Form Domestic Audit
- Undergraduate and Graduate Unit Enrolment Form
- Postgraduate and HDR Unit Enrolment Form
+ 2. PRIOR TO APPLICATION
- Determine the course you want to study, and check that you met the course's entry requirements.
- If unsure, contact the office and seek advice.
- Check that you meet the English language requirement, especially if you are an international student applicant.
- Confirm the fees for your course
+ 3. APPLICATION PROCESS
For credit, complete an Application Form for Credit (DOMESTIC STUDENTS ONLY. Overseas students please contact the registrar.)
- On the form, you will need to provide the names, email addresses and phone numbers of two referees, one of whom must be your minister/pastor.
- With the form, you need to provide copies of educational transcripts, and a digital photo.
- For audit, complete an Application Form for Audit (DOMESTIC STUDENTS ONLY. Not applicable to overseas students.)
- Email the completed form to the Registrar.
Additional process for overseas applicants:
- If your educational certificates and records are in a language other than English, an official certified translation must be provided.
- English Language test results no more than 3 years old must be provided - IELTS (Academic Version) or TOEFL. PTC reserves the right to set additional work to demonstrate proficiency in English Language.
- Applicant must have a valid passport.
- A non-refundable $250 Application fee is payable.
+ 4. Admission Process
The College will examine your credentials to determine suitability for admission. This can involve a personal interview by the Principal and/or Academic Dean, and an exam.
PTC reserves the right to set additional work to demonstrate proficiency in the English Language.
- Willingness to give an account of their Christian commitment.
- Expressed willingness to conduct themselves in accordance with the College's Christian ethos as reflected in it's Mission Statement and Core Values.
- Evidence of sufficient Christian maturity to benefit from the course of study.
- Evidence of sufficient academic capability to manage the coursework's complexity and study load.
+ 5. Notification
After the faculty has made their decision, you will receive an email notification.
If approved, the enrolment process begins. We will advise you to make an appointment to discuss your enrolment with the Academic Dean.
Please ensure you have read all information available prior to application, and ensure:
You meet the English language requirements
The course you want to study is available for international students
You can obtain a student visa
You are able to pay all fees and living costs for the duration of your course
Do you have any questions? Contact us here!
Or simply call the Registrar on +61 3 9898 9384 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.